Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
19) PK Jay Feely, Arizona Cardinals (86 percent) - NEW
18) WR Nate Burleson, Detroit Lions (82 percent) - NEW
17) PK Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens (43 percent)
16) WR Andre Roberts, Arizona Cardinals (92 percent) - NEW
15) WR Ace Sanders, Jacksonville Jaguars (99 percent) - NEW
14) RB Montee Ball, Denver Broncos (56 percent) - NEW
13) QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (83 percent) - NEW
12) TE Rob Housler, Arizona Cardinals (59 percent)
11) WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (86 percent) - NEW
10) QB Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals (51 percent) - NEW
9) WR Jerricho Cotchery, Pittsburgh Steelers (49 percent)
8) New York Giants DST (44 percent)
7) QB Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (67 percent)
6) TE John Carlson, Minnesota Vikings (76 percent) - NEW
5) RB Chris Ogbonnaya, Cleveland Browns (66 percent)
4) TE Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans (60 percent)
3) WR Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals (38 percent)
2) RB Donald Brown, Indianapolis Colts (39 percent)
1) RB Bobby Rainey, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (38 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....