Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
16) PK Josh Scobee, Jacksonville Jaguars (98 percent)
15) QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (42 percent)
14) RB Edwin Baker, Cleveland Browns (100 percent)
13) PK Shaun Suisham, Pittsburgh Steelers (70 percent)
12) Miami Dolphins DST (46 percent)
11) Detroit Lions DST (60 percent)
10) QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (71 percent)
9) TE Zach Miller, Seattle Seahawks (78 percent)
8 ) WR Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens (82 percent)
7) WR Andre Holmes, Oakland Raiders (86 percent)
6) TE Andrew Quarless, Green Bay Packers (96 percent)
5) TE Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles (90 percent)
4) WR Doug Baldwin, Seattle Seahawks (54 percent)
3) WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (61 percent)
2) RB Jordan Todman, Jacksonville Jaguars (77 percent)
1) QB Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins (83 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....